RedPeak Properties is proud to announce the development of our West Highland residences. The design of the mid-rise project is well within Denver zoning requirements and will greatly complement the neighborhood’s history, tradition and charm. Located near the intersection of Lowell Blvd & 32nd Avenue, construction is projected to begin in Q3-2012. This will include the iconic Beth Eden Church building that will be preserved and become an important part of the project.
- View our Press Release about our West Highland Development
- View NEW renderings of our West Highland Development
- View the design evolution of our West Highland Development
- Learn more about zoning for our West Highland Development
- Green building design and construction that will be LEED Certified (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design).
- Three, five story mid-rise buildings that will likely be lower in height than the 65’ roof peak of the iconic church.
- A possible B-Cycle bike share station and a car sharing location that would be available to the entire neighborhood.
- The project currently meets all of Denver’s carefully considered MS-5 zoning requirements.
- More parking spaces on the development’s site than is currently required by zoning.
- A economic contributor to business in the West Highland neighborhood, with more visitors to local shops and restaurants.
“The West Highland neighborhood is obviously a special part of Denver, with a unique character and charm,” said Mike Zoellner, CEO of RedPeak Properties. “As Denver continues to grow, the neighborhood will obviously become a more desirable place to live, and we want to make this new project ultimately successful for everyone involved, primarily the people who comprise this great community, both today and in the years to come.”